About the Position: Serves as an Accountant for a multiple and complex managerial accounting and reporting system. This position is subject to the NH-02 Non-Supervisory Journey Professional control point of the CECOM Control Point Policy.
Learn more about this agency
- Study, analyze and interpret statutory, regulatory and procedural directives pertaining to the overall accounting program and the financial management policies and practices.
- Develop internal operating procedures that provide effective implementation of program/financial accounting and reporting.
- Participate in the development, design and implementation of integrated financial program accounting and reporting systems.
- Access resource management and accounting systems including GFEBS, LMP, GCSS-A, WAWF, EDA and WebFLIS to manage the reimbursable program, conduct reconciliation and assess audit readiness.
- Identify which operating policies and procedures or systems should be established or revised.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.