This position is located in the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Administrative and Financial Management, Financial Management and Agreements Division, Financial Systems and Analysis Branch with one vacancy in Beltsville, Maryland.
The purpose of the work is to perform various accounting tasks to conduct analyses on accounting systems and operational processes to resolve problems.
This position is restricted to those within the local commuting area.
Learn more about this agency
- Assists with evaluating accounting segments of finance and reporting systems to meet all applicable federal government requirements and needs of management.
- Collaborates with budget analysts in ARS Operations to identify correct data.
- Participate in analyzing, preparing, and distributing open commitments to the Area Administrative Offices.
- Assists with providing advice to customers and recommending possible courses of action based on financial analysis.
- Provides helpdesk support for FMMI to address issues reported by the financial management