Guide to Becoming a Corporate Finance Lawyer
If you are interested in becoming a lawyer, there are numerous fields you can specialise in. One of the most preferred options is a finance lawyer. Corporate finance lawyers help private corporations to solve legal problems. The lawyer will research laws, prepare legal documents and represent the company in court.
The primary reason why most lawyers prefer to become finance lawyers is the high pay and job security. The lawyer will work in an office setup, but they may sometimes be required to travel to meet clients and research. This article is about the career path for becoming a finance lawyer.
- Degree Level: Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Other requirements: Bar exam
- Degree field: Corporate law, finance law, or any related field
- Legal Finance Qualifications
- License: All employers require the lawyer to be licensed
- Essential skills: Analytical reasoning, critical thinking, research, negotiation skills,